Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anybody bought anything from probots?

Senior Member Android

As much as everyone on this forum despises the user onlinetps for his bad forum etiquette, onlinetps.com is one of the oldest online robotics/electronics parts store and much more experienced. It doesn't come to me as a surprise if their services are better than newer stores.

Disclaimer: This does not mean in anyways that I certify the quality of their products. I am not a customer so I don't know.

For discrete components and regular robotics parts its ok to buy from onlinetps. But if your going for electronics modules, development boards I would highly not recommend them.

Thumbs down Pathetic Experience, they follow malpractice, Scamming users.

I don't know how was probots.co.in in past , for me its been a terrible experience.

I ordered AVR programmer from their website. They sent me board without the micro controller. Forget about a programmed micro controller. And yes they charged same as it would have been with everything intact. On website CD and other utilities are mentioned but nothing came. Order was very much delayed.

They claim they work over low margins but i think they make money by malpractice.

No reply mail from them so far over my complaint. They charge via neft which cant be charged back. Malpractice it is. Had it been my credit card i would have placed a chargeback against the company. No refund policy.

Absolute terrible experience. Earlier i read good comments from here thought of going ahead with it. But now i recommend every one reading this comment please find good place to buy your deal, please check return policy. Never pay by NEFT where you cant charge back.

Hope one good genuine Low priced e-shop comes to India soon who sells embedded/electronics products/components.

-10 to Probots.co.in on scale of -10 to +10

Scam Fraud complaint must be reported
    Last edited by kislay.osho; 05-16-2014 at 09:49 AM. Reason: more information

Junior Member Newbie

I order twice and the shipping was always delayed, yet the prices are pretty good, worth waiting for, also the quality was good

Bad Experience,
    I've ordered some components worth Rs. 550 on 24/09/2014 and did payment on same day by bank transfer.
    Next day i received confirmation email stating "We have received the payment for your order. We will dispatch your order shortly"
    Till date there is no news. Neither he is answering phone calls nor he is replying to my emails.
    Feels like cheated with this website.

Junior Member Newbie

hi guys ,
    I have buy 8051 microcontroller for college robotics Quiz and delivered within a week also a better quality Product.
    Last edited by rambeer; 12-01-2015 at 05:09 PM.

Junior Member Newbie

You have to try from https://www.robomart.com/buy-8051-co...-price-india.I have already ordered from it .