Thread: Robotics Competition for Professionals

Default Robotics Competition for Professionals

For the first time in India (I guess) there would be a robotics competition for professionals. It will be hosted at EFY Expo,Pragati Maidan,New Delhi in Feb 2012.

Anyone from anyplace, any country, ANYAGE, any background, any company can participate in this competition.ANYage being the best part

But i am not writing anymore details now, they would be posted at a official portal within a weeks time. Why i am writing this post is because i want know expectations/suggestions of all the member Robotics India about this competition.

The biggest question is "Which problem statement/task trills you the most?" All opinion are most welcome. The initial draft of the competition goes like:

1. There would be three tasks for three different groups of participants ie Group A:Professionals,Group B:College students, Group C: School Students.
    2. Proposed task for Group A: Micromouse
    3. Proposed task for Group B: Grid Solving
    4. Proposed task for Group C: Fastest Line Follower

More details will be disclosed on official site only within a weeks time.

We are eagerly waiting for your suggestions.

Blog Entries

I hate you guys for doing this so late. At the same time I appreciate you guys for at least doing this. Ever since we graduated from engineering this feeling of being an outcast has stuck. I hope this event has a massive turnout and it has amazing competition. Make sure you guys dont cheap out and upload the video on youtube or something.

Rao

Junior Member Newbie

Thanks for giving this information.

Junior Member Newbie

Thanks for the info;

I wonder, either you are a professional, a college student or a school student? What about those who spend their free time on robots and their "professional time" extremely bored sitting on a desk working in a bank, no category for not-so-professional but still eager users?

I guess I wont join,l but it will be exciting and inspiring to see the pieces that come out of such a competition!

Banned Newbie

Will there be any Robotics Competition to happen in 2016?