Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How is Probots?

Junior Member Newbie

Default How is Probots?

Hi Friends

I am intending to buy a USB Freeduino board. I am checking out the
    Probots Freeduino USB w/ Atmega8

Can you guys please tell me how is Probots as a dealer?
    I guess someone from Probots is active on this forum as well.

Your input is highly appreciated.
    Thank you.

Blog Entries

Go ahead , ive bought before and can recommend them anyday. Sometime a little slow , but pretty good and value for money.
    Vikas Patial

Junior Member Newbie

Thanks for the reply, Vikas.

Quote Originally Posted by vikas View Post
    Sometime a little slow...
    Lol. I can see that. I have mailed them with few queries. More than 24 hours & I am still awaiting reply

Junior Member Newbie

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Andy123 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, Vikas.

Lol. I can see that. I have mailed them with few queries. More than 24 hours & I am still awaiting reply
    Yes, Don't buy from them unless you want to be harassed yourselves !!!

They don't answer mails, phone calls and don't deliver products also after so many reminders.... (i'm waiting for my products since last 15 days) and without any clue weather they are going to deliver or not .... not sure...

Recommend not to buy from such persons/companies who doesn't care for their customers....

Quote Originally Posted by vrsolanki View Post
    Yes, Don't buy from them unless you want to be harassed yourselves !!!

They don't answer mails, phone calls and don't deliver products also after so many reminders.... (i'm waiting for my products since last 15 days) and without any clue weather they are going to deliver or not .... not sure...

Recommend not to buy from such persons/companies who doesn't care for their customers....
    I agree. I am to waiting for my order for 7 days now. I e-mailed hem but no reply came.

DO NOT BUY FROM PROBOTS

Member Advanced User

They are a bit slow and unresponsive at times....but the products will arrive. Mine came in arnd 3 weeks. If you dont mind waiting that much....go for it

Blog Entries

Sad to see a good vendor going down. Looks like have to stop recommending Probots.
    Vikas Patial

Senior Member Android roopakjada's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hmm this is not recent! probots was not responding to mails since many days i last contacted him many times and he didnt respond i got a reply after a week i guess but then my work was over BTW probots is the cheapest around but never experienced their service on the other hand other online stores are very responsive at least in answering emails so definitely probots will not last any longer

Junior Member Newbie

Smile Buy if you have good waiting time, atleast 3 weeks.. bare minimum time

Quote Originally Posted by roopakjada View Post
    Hmm this is not recent! probots was not responding to mails since many days i last contacted him many times and he didnt respond i got a reply after a week i guess but then my work was over BTW probots is the cheapest around but never experienced their service on the other hand other online stores are very responsive at least in answering emails so definitely probots will not last any longer
    Yes, i give 0 marks for their service and responsiveness. I told them many time that put a note if you can't deliver in time as they mentioned time to deliver their product is 0-7 days which is in no case maintained so they must correct it to 20-30 days a bare minimum time they will require to deliver product, then only it is acceptable for selling products online. Otherwise, normally online orders must be delivered within 2-3 days is normal practice and courier charges is not at all reduced one, it is at par charges of DTDC as they uses it.

If any online selling website is not responding on mail or even on phone, it does generally mean very bad or even fraud company, and this one is what i brought them to notice many times.

After getting products, now they responds for mails of my query !!! (Still better if they improves... )

Buy only if you have atleast 20 days to wait for your products and you don't need any communication from them... Go ahead and buy !!!

Got my order today(with some parts missing).
    It didn't had the GSM Modem .
    I've sent a E-mail, waiting for the reply.