Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Electronics for Beginners

Question Electronics for Beginners

Hey Guys,

I want to learn electronics, how can I start with same?
    Any hobby classes in Delhi for electronics?

I am a software developer who did MCA
    Last edited by buntyindia; 06-22-2013 at 12:13 AM.
    ===============================
    Knowledge Is Power Share It
    www.swades.co.in

Junior Member User

Well, it is really good that you are interested in learning electronics, BTW, before going in detail I would like to know about your basic qualification, if you don't mind ?

Junior Member User

Friend, whenever you just logged in make post to me regarding to my question, so that I could have further assistance to you.

hey alfredo and my others friends
    i know c++
    and have good hold of concepts of electronics taught till 12 in cbse(sorry but that all i could not know how to have its practical experience)
    i know nothing about microcontrollers am good at mechanics
    i just do not how to start and from what to start in making robot any help??????

it would be great if i could see some one making it first in front of me bocz i think i can't learn how to make robots just by using theory

Junior Member User

Well friend you are lacking so much and need to know more things before going in detail to develop robots. First of all I would like to suggest you to read the thread Top 10 Mistakes by beginners posted by some of friends of this site. It will help you a lot to proceed.

i have read it bro
    what's next?????

Member User

Quote Originally Posted by Alfredoo View Post
    Well friend you are lacking so much and need to know more things before going in detail to develop robots. First of all I would like to suggest you to read the thread Top 10 Mistakes by beginners posted by some of friends of this site. It will help you a lot to proceed.
    Yep thats really nice thread and will help you to counter some of those mistakes....

Also study abut digital gates ... you know and, or, nand etc ... these are very powerful things ....

i know about and nand nor xor or gates now what to do with it friend???
    (i studied them in my course)
    but do not know how to use it practically was that what u meant or u wanted to say something else

just one more thing since i know nothing about microcontrollers should i read a book for them if yes then please suggest some
    thanks in advance
    Last edited by nitish007kumar005; 10-29-2012 at 02:30 PM. Reason: could not write complete message

let me be clear about all i know
    poor knowledge of transistors
    learnt basically about what output we get with what input using logic gates (and or nor xor nand)
    mechanics(can do calculations about torque friction etc.)
    knowledge of capacitors solenoids resistors(can find current etc. in simple circuits i do not mean that simple)
    know c++ can write simple programms in it(do not know how large programs i will have to write for simple line follower)

Junior Member User

If you have some sort of knowledge about the theory, you need a guide that should provide you all the procedures to develop a robot and it is only possible through sort duration course. So, just Google about any such institute in Delhi and join it.