Thread: Looking for an electronics engineer with a passion for hardware hacking

Junior Member Newbie

Default Looking for an electronics engineer with a passion for hardware hacking

We are two MDs from a MNC bank located in Mumbai and have bootstrapped a startup focusing in on home automation and green energy. We have the IT background and the money and we are looking for a hardware hacker to help us put stuff together. You need to be located in Mumbai or the Mumbai suburbs.

We're looking for more than just experience with arduinos and pi's. We're looking for folks who know the building blocks of electronic circuits. We want to go straight from R&D and prototyping to full fledged production and we need someone with experience in this.

The pay scale is above standard and definitely attractive, depending on what you bring to the table. Part ownership in the company is also an option, again, depending on how good you are.

PM me for details.

Blog Entries

From my experience Hiring is even harder than getting MVP product developed,even more if you are not in the same domain. I would recommend outsource / get in touch with a local company who can do a MVP for you ASAP .

Also from your profile description you need a full turn key person who are very rare, best get in touch with a company for start. Hire on the side and take over once done.

You can also post on hasgeek jobs , quite a few good people hang there .
    Vikas Patial

Junior Member Newbie

Thanks for the hasgeek link Vikas. Posted something on there as well. I've also being doing evaluations of possible partners here in mumbai who already have expertise in this area. Again, we know the software and are looking for a hardware enthusiast.
    If you happen to know of anyone in the mumbai area please do let me know