Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dry film photoresist & Soldermask ink

Post Dry film photoresist & Soldermask ink

Hi there,

I am an Electronics hobbyist living in Bangalore, I have been doing this for a while with home made pcbs. I am looking for local dealer/vendor of dry film photoresist along with dry film solder mask or solder mask ink. I have found a manufacturer of dry film photoresist and solder mask ink in Bangalore (Fibre abrasive pvt. ltd) but they only supply to companies and they require CST as the product falls under Excise control act. I am looking for local dealer who can supply both of these in small quantities. The shelf life of both the products is almost an year which makes it difficult to store it for longer period (unless an hobbyist like me starts a pcb fab house...). Currently i am getting these from ebay US but its lots of waiting time and i hate to be jobless hobbyist on weekends.............
    I can buy 5 sheets, A3 sizes of dry photoresist and dry film solder mask or solder mask ink 1 lts, from any place in India.

Junior Member Newbie

I used to make prototype PCBs using -ive photoresist ink and the quality was mind blowing but these day I dont do it ny more I get PCBs fabbed. You can get photo-resist films from china (ebay.com). Here in mumbai I know a dealer which deals with -ive phresist films but only in bulk ... u'll need to spend minimum 5K and get a complete roll.

guys check aliexpress.com
    its from HongKong and China
    they have almost all products in world. and they are pretty cheap also.
    you can infrom the seller to send it labelled as sample so that you need no pay any import duties.
    also they offer free shipping which will take atleast a month to deliver or you can go for paid shipping. i have bought lot of cool stuffs from it.
    BY
    Sudarshan Anbazhagan,
    SuperBotics MultiTech Pvt. Ltd.

http://www.superbotics.com
    http://www.getahost.in

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Power_user_EX View Post
    I used to make prototype PCBs using -ive photoresist ink and the quality was mind blowing but these day I dont do it ny more I get PCBs fabbed. You can get photo-resist films from china (ebay.com). Here in mumbai I know a dealer which deals with -ive phresist films but only in bulk ... u'll need to spend minimum 5K and get a complete roll.
    Thank you for the reply, I know a manufacturer in Bangalore, he also deals in bulk supplies. The problem is, the shelf life, it has only 1 year of shelf life and we can never make use of it completely even if we buy within this period.
    China is good options, looking for it.....

Junior Member Newbie

hi,
    i am looking for dry film solder mask, if anybody have any details and rate about seller please provide

regards
    raju

Junior Member Newbie

i am using photo resist from last 7 years. the given shelf life is 1 year but now also it is working fine with me. i bought from Bangalore in roll package ( 500feet roll)

Quote Originally Posted by rajudp View Post
    i am using photo resist from last 7 years. the given shelf life is 1 year but now also it is working fine with me. i bought from Bangalore in roll package ( 500feet roll)

Hey Rajudp, Dry film soldermask is not available in Bangalore or elsewhere as per my research into it, the best deal would be to buy it from Ebay.com, i have contacted the few sellers in Hongkong and Netherlands, they ship worldwide and i have placed an order, just waiting for it to reach me.

Rajudp, can i have address where you have bought the photoresist polymer in Bangalore, as I know a manufacturer who refused to sell me without TIN no. t would be of great help if you can give me the address of the person who is selling photopolymer in Bangalore.

Junior Member Newbie

Hello, I am new to this forum and chanced upon this thread as I was googling for photoresist for PCB. Can anyone point me to any vendor in Mumbai that sells photoresist spray, developer etc?

Default kindly provide vendor of -ve photoresist ink in india.

Quote Originally Posted by Power_user_EX View Post
    hi,

I am unable to find dealer of -ve photoresist ink in India. please give me details.

Junior Member Newbie

www.ebay.in search for photo resist