Long time back I used to active here
    there used to be some old members
    1) Vikas
    2) Rao
    3) Allbits
    4) Mohit
    5) Debu
    and

any one still sticking around or every one gone?

Asimov

Blog Entries

Still here. Nice to see you back.

Rao

What an amazing Coincidence. Logged in after a few months to see this message!

I'm working in India now, where is everybody?

Debu

Blog Entries

PhD. in the US

Senior Member T-1000
    Blog Entries

Logged in after a long time.
    Still here, but not the same the way it used to be. Guess most of the oldies got married and..
    .... I didnt do it ! ....

So many months has been over not visiting this forum because of some works and been busy all the time. I also made worm gear, spur gear, wheel, but still not interested to release them. I might visit this forum again later two months, cannot say when I will browse again this forum.

Regards
    Suresh

Same here, logged in after almost a year! Its good to see you guys still sticking around.

Good to know some of us are still around. What do you guys think any steam left in electronics and Robotics
    or every thing is commercialized around projects for schools and colleges and burst after that? Is any one
    of you working as electronics engineer or all moved to software or pseudo software called embedded system
    where one works on java and android having little taste of hardware and yet call it electronics!!

By the way I didn't get marred yet may be thats why I am here.

Asimov

Blog Entries

As much as I disliked the concept of higher studies, I have to say, PhD. is the best thing that happened to me.
    Working in a lab on some really fantastic things, learning something new everyday. Hearing about systems I
    had never even thought of. Really helps keep the ego in control and keeping a person humble.

Currently I work with rehabilitation and neuromuscular robotics towards understanding the neuromuscular control
    of human hands and then being able to implement it into prosthetics. It is amazing what people have done and
    are doing around the world in this field. Sometimes when I think I found a new method to do something, a google
    scholar search revealing that the concept has been around since the 70s brings me quickly back to perspective.

And about marriage, I am married now but this is still my home on the internet.

Prashant

Blog Entries

Situation has actually become worse with more "education institutes" and now people selling "engineering projects" , earlier there were not that many players but now there are so many. Anyhow people who wish to do something, do.

I am for one still doing electronics , custom built firmware , embedded devices, building and designing all kind of hardware. Idea is to do build a product portfolio , lets see how things go .

I am now married with a kid .
    Vikas Patial