Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Parts 'n Prices

Senior Member Cyborg

Hi Ice...

I guess i'll have to learn to bargain better! 8O .....

Vendors in Delhi are pretty unscruplous

Check this out...it'll have your jaws drop!...Look for the price of a PIC

http://kitsnspares.com/indexcom.asp?...age=2&var1=100

Senior Member Cyborg

Hi guys

I need a part reference number for Infrared Phototransistors that you can find in delhi....The kind you find in a mouse.....

This is damn urgent!

Thanks...
    Vidur

Blog Entries

Default hmm..

Ehh...

I got my L293D for 175/- I guess I too have to learn bargaining...

Hey Vidur.. dude.. where do you get stuff from in Delhi??

Lajpat Rai?? Maybe we both can go together sometime... Bargain better :P

Rao

P.S. Vidur.. can you use the TSOP 1738 as the IR reciever?? It is a Three pin Universal IR reciever... (just in case you dont know 8) )

Member User

just got my PIC16F877A for 195/-.
    FIRE IN THE WIRE

Hi guys

I goto Lajpat Rai & Nehru Place for buying stuff...I live in gurgaon, so going to lajpat rai frequently turns out to be an expensive affair!

So mostly manage with Nehru place....but it ain't as good...

Check out the wiki -> delhi shops section...i added a few stores...will add more shortly

My last trip to Lajpat Rai was yesterday & got some stuff for my First RObot....lemme see what i can build!..& i won't be going there now this month i guess.....but maybe later on

Oh ya....the Shop 614 who sold a pic for Rs 240 last time finally gave me one for 130....after bargaining of course...Great improvement i say!

& yes a L293D i got for 125

& ya I got IR photo transistors....no TSOPxx but a standard phototransistor for Rs 8/- each...it looks like a LED! 8)

Project boards now cost 20 instead of 25

i got LM324s for Rs 5 each!

Senior Member Cyborg

Oops...the last post was mine.....forgot to LOGIN!

Quote Originally Posted by mexx
    just got my PIC16F877A for 195/-.
    From where did you buy it. It was Rs.240 when I brought the same abt 5 months back.

Regds

happy_99

Blog Entries

Default hi

Hmm

Just go 2.4 Ghz Tranciver for Rs 1000 / piece .

Member User

AT89C51 - Rs.55

LM324 - Rs.5

LDR - Rs.5 (Though I guess I could be still more cheaper...The dealer said that if you buy in bulk, though...)

TSOP1738 - Rs.20

SL100 - Rs.2 (Its nowhere Rs.10...)

And for all west delhites...U can check out Miti Nagar Market...Especially ARYAN ELECTRONICS...Though Aircon's a big thief...ARYAN's almost same at Lajpat Rai...Though u may not get all the stuff's...but i always check out there before i move to Lajpat Rai...

oh nice topic. i bought my pic16f84 and l293d from lajpat rai at 125 each.

this one L14G1 , ir/light detector = Rs 50 what do u ppl say ?

one time i went to buy a TSOP 1738, used to recieve ir serial input, the shop where i usually buy from din have it, so i looked around. ppl were offering it from anything between 175 to 250/- 8O :x , any pointers regarding this one ??

i still dunno a place to buy 'readymade' circuits. like a pll or radio interface. something that needs to be built often and repeatedly... or soemthing me is too lazy to make... dun suggest EFY, those guys are looterays.

and hey vidur, where exactly do u get things from in nehru place. its a stones throw from my place but i only know a certain shop run by a sardarji. there too u cant really find ne ICs. I found a shop that sold some tools and stuff, and they would get me ICs from some 'depot' they had. boy was i conned, i bought each 7402 for 35 bucks. but that was my second yr of engg, and before i discovered lajpat rai.

also as posted in another topic, what should be the nominal price of an osci ??? is it possible to get a cheaper variety for 2000-3000 ?

one more thing, why is shop 614 so popular over here. the ppl over there appeared very khadoos to me at times i have been there. have u guys tried shops other than 614 at lajpat rai ? just askin, coz i have bought uCs and ICs at cheaper prices from other shops. theres one, Khandelwal Electronics. Its at Bhaigrathi Place, adjacent to lajpat rai and i always buy my ICs from them. never had to bargain either. sweet is it not ?