Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 97

Thread: Parts 'n Prices

  1. #21
    Senior Member Cyborg
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    MI,USA
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brother_four
    and hey vidur, where exactly do u get things from in nehru place.

    cHECK THE Wiki section....i've put shop names there

    shop 614 is popular coz he give you stuff in small quantities.....unlike other dealers that fuss too much if you want a few pieces...

    i know the guy can get ruff sometimes

    vidur

  2. #22
    Senior Member Cyborg
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    MI,USA
    Posts
    160

    Default Re: hi

    Quote Originally Posted by vikas
    Hmm

    Just go 2.4 Ghz Tranciver for Rs 1000 / piece .
    Vikas...r u building a Wi-Fi card or something like that?

  3. #23
    Senior Member Cyborg
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    MI,USA
    Posts
    160

    Default

    a few more things

    internally geared motors 60 rpm Rs 90 each

    Big Stepper motor Rs 375/-

    ULN 2803 -> Rs 20

  4. #24
    Senior Member Cyborg
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vidur
    a few more things

    internally geared motors 60 rpm Rs 90 each

    Big Stepper motor Rs 375/-

    ULN 2803 -> Rs 20
    Hey Vidur , Where did u get the 60 rpm motors ???? are the gears metal / plastic.

    Please give shop no address
    Sumandeep Banerjee
    M.Tech, IIT Kharagpur,
    B.Tech, IIT Kharagpur,
    http://www.robotix.in

  5. #25
    Senior Member Cyborg
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    MI,USA
    Posts
    160

    Default

    everest sales corp. delhi

    the address is in the wiki section

    the motor is internally geared

  6. #26
    Senior Member T-1000
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bombay/Mumbai
    Posts
    498

    Default

    one time i went to buy a TSOP 1738, used to recieve ir serial input, the shop where i usually buy from din have it, so i looked around. ppl were offering it from anything between 175 to 250/-
    .. It costs within 40 bucks..actually 30...nowhere near 175/-



    those guys are looterays.
    Hell they are!!

  7. #27
    Senior Member Android
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ice
    one time i went to buy a TSOP 1738, used to recieve ir serial input, the shop where i usually buy from din have it, so i looked around. ppl were offering it from anything between 175 to 250/-
    .. It costs within 40 bucks..actually 30...nowhere near 175/-



    those guys are looterays.
    Hell they are!!
    It costs only 20 bucks!!

    Some more addition.......
    ADC0820 Rs.175
    PIC16F628 Rs.130
    AT89C2051 Rs.50
    MCT2E Rs.10

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jack
    Quote Originally Posted by ice
    one time i went to buy a TSOP 1738, used to recieve ir serial input, the shop where i usually buy from din have it, so i looked around. ppl were offering it from anything between 175 to 250/-
    .. It costs within 40 bucks..actually 30...nowhere near 175/-



    those guys are looterays.
    Hell they are!!
    It costs only 20 bucks!!

    Some more addition.......
    ADC0820 Rs.175
    PIC16F628 Rs.130
    AT89C2051 Rs.50
    MCT2E Rs.10
    I bought 3 TSOP1738s for 36 bucks in Bangalore (on SJP road)
    AA rechargable Ni-Cd batteries 700mAh (cheapest brand) Rs 18 each
    7805 Rs 8.00
    TIP31C/32C Rs. 9.75

  9. #29
    Senior Member Cyborg pkshima's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Delhi
    Posts
    174

    Default

    TSOP 1738 : Rs. 15.
    IR LEDS : Rs. 2 each
    PIC16F628 : Rs. 130.
    LM7812 : Rs. 10.

    Shop No. 273, lajpat rai mkt (delhi). PIC and 7812 at shop 614.

  10. #30

    Default price of lcd display

    price of lcd display in kolkata - bishbu electronics, chandni market is rs.175 with backlight

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •