View Poll Results: WILL THIS IDEA OF ROOMBA IN INDIA SUCEED?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

8 57.14%
  • NO

6 42.86%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ROOMBA TYPE FLOOR CLEANER IN INDIA

Default Vaccum Robot Tested and running well

HI guys
    I wanted to build my own robot that cleans the room, I made the design and then when it came to body building I got stuck , i did not want to have a body thats not looking good, so thought of getting a used robot body of a irobot or another and replace it with my design. And finally i got a working cheaper robot, i read the review and finally decided to get it.
    http://www.roombareview.com/reviews/cleanmateqq1/
    when it arrived i recharged it and let it run.
    it was so nice to see it clean the room, it picks up paper dust, etc, detect corners, walls, furniture etc, and avoids it, but at the end it tries to go to every place to clean it up.
    Though there are only 2-3 areas to be modified I think this model is good, it does not need to be modified,
    as you know india there even if you sweep the floor, there is a thin layer of dust that has to be washed. which this robot does not do.
    in ordinary tiles you will be able to see the thin layer of dust, but in vetrified tiles you can see the dust at a distance.
    my next modification will be to make it wash,
    Irobot has introduced a washing robot , Scooba.
    there was also a comparsion for the diffrent robots,
    I choose Cleanmate as being cheap, Has UV, Easy to Clean parts, does not spoil the furniture, (the irobot bangs to the furniture) etc.
    macx

Junior Member Newbie

Thumbs up Best robotic floor cleaner

Hi friends
    I recently came through a company name robotic gadgets in India. Their website is www.roboticgadgets.in
    I used their robots found it considerably good .I found it as a best substitute for days when maids is not there.
    Even for wet i got a 10 in 1 steam mop which can clean almost everything in home like ( sofa, curtain, grills, garments,floors and lot more..................... )

I say yes.