Thread: Urgent Guiadance For Project

Junior Member Newbie

Default Urgent Guiadance For Project

I am a Computer Science Engineering Student in 2nd year. I haven't made any robotic project till now. But I want to make a robot now from scratch for a project to be submitted in 20 days. I want to make the best project and need guidance. The purpose of the robot is to grab a stationary ball and act as a thief and dodge the other robots acting as police. The thief obviously doesn't wanna get caught. It has to be rbotic thief, please if anyone could give me a step by step procedure on how to go about it, as in from where to start and where to find materials and all in Delhi. Looking forward to guidance from everyone of you.
    Thanking You

Senior Member T-1000

The purpose of the robot is to grab a stationary ball and act as a thief and dodge the other robots acting as police
    multiple robots?
    If yes,then thats going to take much more than 20 days.

Blog Entries

Hmm ... 20 days is way less for such a robot considering you experience . The multiple robots just add to the complexity .

Talk realistic ... u need more time .

Junior Member Newbie

No I just have to design the thief . Police will be designed by other participants.. If any suitable beginner's book u could suggest.. wud be reallly thankful...