Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need funding / funded project ?

Blog Entries

Default Need funding / funded project ?

Hi guys

Ive been though the Grind and know how diff its at college level to indulge in some projects ( due to costs involved ) even though you might be having a real cool idea and it might be the next big thing. In my days though i had some bright ideas / loads of time / some expertize but I did not have something which is very important .. $$$.

So here is what im proposing Ill be willing to provide Funding to you in the following scenarios ( Work does not need to be related to robotics ) .

- You do my project : I have some Ideas which i wish i could implement but dont have the time . So if you have the time just let me know . Ill cover all the costs invovled and ull have cash to spend on something else .

- You have a brilliant Idea : Youve got some brilliant idea and would like to work on it but cannot afford to. In this case i can fund ur project / work .

I know in college intelligent people have lots of time ( i had - i never attended classes ) So why not utilize time and gain some exp / $$$ .

If you are interested in the above deal just send a mail/PM with the details to me .In case looking for work then send ur resume with project done till now.

PS: I am not offering Freelance work , the funding is just to cover the costs and get the project going/done so that u gain experience ( maybe build the next Big thing ) and i can invest in something new .

Member User

Default hi vikas....

hi...
    this is raj from bangalore....in 5th sem rite now....i'm actually doin a robot...
    i'll be able to cope up with the expenses for this project( some kind of a football player)....i'll try to finish this robot in 2 months or so...half done already.....but after that...i'm plannin to get busy in some more complicated robot...well....next thing comes in mind is funds..hee he he....well...but now u seem to throw some light in this area...then i can opt for more challengin robots.....but i'm intrested in knowing how is that u can fund for some one whom you dont know.......well....let me know exactly on what basis u'll select to fund a guy....

thanx raj....

Member Advanced User

Hey vikas,

I would love to hear some of your ideas, I am going to have to make a proposal for a tech project at my school. The funding isn't nessessary, but i am blank for ideas. I have a couple group members who are going to split the cost so it wont be that bad

lol, I was kind of hoping for a project that will impress someone... and in the field of robotics... but im also interested in communication. Our first idea was GPS... but that didnt fall though and didnt really catch my interest :P

Thanks,
    Juggy

Default Re: Need funding / funded project ?

hey
    i m really interested in robotics and want to know which type of project ideas u have...

Blog Entries

Default ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy
    Hey vikas,

I would love to hear some of your ideas, I am going to have to make a proposal for a tech project at my school. The funding isn't nessessary, but i am blank for ideas. I have a couple group members who are going to split the cost so it wont be that bad

lol, I was kind of hoping for a project that will impress someone... and in the field of robotics... but im also interested in communication. Our first idea was GPS... but that didnt fall though and didnt really catch my interest :P

Thanks,
    Juggy
    Idea's for what? But, i do have a very good idea
    Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:11 am Post subject: pulsating water.
    does anyone have a way to make water pulsate at set intervals? I have one way but to do it, its too expensive.
    Idea's for what? But, i do have a very good idea
    http://www.roboticsindia.com/modules...h_author=Juggy

..Thought you wanted 'ideas', juggy!
    and I dont understand your reply!
    docel
    ^Anything is possible..
    after YOU prove it!!

http://bangalorerobotics.tripod.com

i am interested. and now only i have started working with the robotics and these things.

hi, i m also looking rght now for some project ideas , although funding is not a problem for me .

Please give some good project ideas . :idea:

Thanks

Hi vikas

I am interested in carrying out your robot design ideas as project
    And I am facing the funding problems.

If you can help me out, I would be really thankful..

Looking forward to your reply.

Default fundind and deal with vikas

hey vikas,

i'm ready with ur conditions and can we hav a deal.actually it's been my dream to be a hobby electronics guy.now after joining engineering i really developed a fate towards robotics.recently i'm working on a robo for a tech fest at IIT,kharagpur.but,my problem is i am just unable to afford the costs.

so what do u say to my request ??if u r really interested in me then pls mail me at biswa.ctc@gmail.com

regards
    biswajit behera
    2nd year
    instrumentation engineering

hello vikas,

This is yadnesh sanzgiry . Me and 3 of my friends have formed a group.
    We aim to fullfill our mbitiopn of designing annd implementing robots.

Each of us have made robots as our B.E. project.

Same as you we also have many ideas but couldn't implement the same due to time and finance crisis.

Having worked on robots we have the necessary skills as well as the craze for robotics.

We would be interested on working on your ideas.

If interested you can contact me on +91 9986995228.

Waiting in anticipation

yadnesh sanzgiry