Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RF Communication

Default RF Communication

Hi :lol:

I am working on a project that controls the robot motion through serial communication (PC). Wired connection from PC to robot with 2051UC works perfectly at baudrate 300, 8 bit, 1 stop bit. I activate the respective motors directly by moving the content of sbuf to port (in my case port 1). I want to make this working using wireless communication. I have planned to use Micrel IC (TX/RX). Plz help me in this regard

Thanks in advance.
    ESKAY

Blog Entries

Default micrel

hi,
    I make Micrel modules. What help do you want?
    docel
    ^Anything is possible..
    after YOU prove it!!

http://bangalorerobotics.tripod.com

Default Re: RF Communication

hello,
    why you should use micrel ic for that. if u use you have design pcb in proper way. when rf reaymade modules are available you can esily use it with your circuits. it is simple +vcc, gnd, data in/out, ant thats all. it is 433.92 mhz rf module is available with me . having 1000nos. imported modules. need +5v, range about 100mtrs, 2400kpbs. cost: 1to 10-Rs390/-perpair, 11to 100:Rs375/- perpair plus shipping charge. if u are intrested please email me to shiva_technosystems@yahoo.ca, krisengineer@rediffmail.com. remote control encoder and decoder ic's are also available.
    intelligently rethink
    thanking you,
    g.krishnamurthy

Quote Originally Posted by ESKAY

I am working on a project that controls the robot motion through serial communication (PC). Wired connection from PC to robot with 2051UC works perfectly at baudrate 300, 8 bit, 1 stop bit. I activate the respective motors directly by moving the content of sbuf to port (in my case port 1). I want to make this working using wireless communication. I have planned to use Micrel IC (TX/RX). Plz help me in this regard

Thanks in advance.
    ESKAY

Default Re: micrel

Quote Originally Posted by docel
    hi,
    I make Micrel modules. What help do you want?
    Hi!,
    I have ordered Micrel's MICRF007 (RX) and MICRF102 (TX). Could you please provide me with any application or project example you have made using micrel IC along with its Schematic. I want to create a broadcast like system where one transmitter will transmit a command and 5-6 receivers will process it and carry out task (using uC).

Thanks a ton.

Rgds,
    Sidhant Gupta

Default Re: RF Communication

These modules sound great! Please mail me more information at sidhantgupta@yahoo.com

Thankyou.

Rgds,
    Sidhant Gupta

Quote Originally Posted by krishneer
    hello,
    why you should use micrel ic for that. if u use you have design pcb in proper way. when rf reaymade modules are available you can esily use it with your circuits. it is simple +vcc, gnd, data in/out, ant thats all. it is 433.92 mhz rf module is available with me . having 1000nos. imported modules. need +5v, range about 100mtrs, 2400kpbs. cost: 1to 10-Rs390/-perpair, 11to 100:Rs375/- perpair plus shipping charge. if u are intrested please email me to shiva_technosystems@yahoo.ca, krisengineer@rediffmail.com. remote control encoder and decoder ic's are also available.
    intelligently rethink
    thanking you,
    g.krishnamurthy

Quote Originally Posted by ESKAY

Thanks in advance.
    ESKAY

Blog Entries

Default MICREL

HI sidhant,
    Your project needs the Micrel chips. MICR007 AND 102 are the best for this. But they are SMD chips.
    Ready-made modules like Laipac, Future, etc don't work properly because of cross-modulation, capture effect and signal swamping.
    I wil post the pics of a sample application. This can address 3^12 receivers with a single transmitter....in the same room! and without interference or signal drop-out.
    The MICR007 AND 102 pairs are a little difficult to solder. but THEY are the best , for their cost versus performance!
    docel
    ^Anything is possible..
    after YOU prove it!!

Default Re: MICREL

Hi Docel!,
    Wow, thanks a lot for your prompt and informative reply. I was getting skeptic about these MICREL ICs as i couldnt find any project/circuits on net. Soldering wont be a problem, I'm good at it
    Waiting eagerly for your help on how to get goin on these RF ICs. I have bought two pairs of 102 & 007, and Crystals of 13.560MHz and 6.7458Mhz, which will make the frequency of operation 433.92Mhz for RX. I'm going through the 102 (TX) Datasheet to understand what crystal makes what operating frequency. These crystals were given to me by the guy at Micrel sales office. He said these will work perfect.
    Anyways, its great you have schematic of similar application that my project needs.
    My mail id: sidhantgupta@yahoo.com

Thanks you very much.

Regards,
    Sidhant

Quote Originally Posted by docel
    HI sidhant,
    Your project needs the Micrel chips. MICR007 AND 102 are the best for this. But they are SMD chips.
    Ready-made modules like Laipac, Future, etc don't work properly because of cross-modulation, capture effect and signal swamping.
    I wil post the pics of a sample application. This can address 3^12 receivers with a single transmitter....in the same room! and without interference or signal drop-out.
    The MICR007 AND 102 pairs are a little difficult to solder. but THEY are the best , for their cost versus performance!

Default hey Docel

Hey docel,
    Waiting for your help on my micrel project. please send me that application example you're talkin about.

Thankyou.

Rgds,
    Sidhant

Blog Entries

Default rf

Hi
    Are you sure you can solder SMD chips? They are also CMOS...
    docel
    ^Anything is possible..
    after YOU prove it!!