Thread: motors in hyderabad

Junior Member User

Default motors in hyderabad

guys can any one tell me where i can get good torque dc ,stepper or geared motors in hyderabad and what are the costs.i need them to drive my robot which will weigh atleast 1kg . tell me the exact place.also i need to know where i can get gears in hyderabad or maybe a place to have them custom designed .

is there any scrap market in hyderabad where we can get cheap electronic goods and stuf like used vcrs.

thanks

Try Roland Electronics, Gujarati Gali,Koti,Hyderabad. That guy is very customer friendly. Ph:04024756823. They've got both gear-head motors and Steppers.

Default The Roland guy is a Rip Off

Yeah the guy is friendly , but he also charges higher prices for most components. Try IC Tronics which is also in Gujrati gully , you'll get stuff 20-30% cheaper there.

Junior Member User

hey guys i know thesse shops but the motors thay have are not of good torque.as said i need the motors to be powerful enough so that the my bot can climb stairs and over obstacles.also the motors shud be able to drag a weight of atleast 1kg or so.

and tell me where i can get gears readymade or custom made

hi...I was there at the koti yesterday but i dint even find a servo moter..the shop keepers dont now what a servo is !

Default We at roland electronics have servo motors too.

All you robo crazy ppl now roland electronics has Dc geared motors of high torque , stepper motores , and servo motors too........

Senior Member Cyborg

Roland electronics sucks....believe me.i visited atleast 20 times in 2 years and he never behaved well with me(or with my friends).hobby ppl need stuff in very small amount. and when we ask for small quantity, he talk like we are baggers.
    and he charges double the normal market costs.
    sorry for above words guys.but mark my words.u'll really feel bad when u visit their shop.

so if u ask me the best and the most stuff available shops are,
    KIRAN ELECTRONICS (gujrati galli)
    S.V.ELECTRONICS (secunderabad )
    we(most of the electronic industrial ppl) buy stuff from these 2 shops.

Hmmmm..

regarding the high torque motors,u won't get them in such places.these heavy motors shld be ordered separately.
    and making gears will cost u a hell lot.if u still want to try,go to fathenagar,balanagar etc where u'll find lot of mechanical work shops.

i know some places where they make motors on order.i'll get those address from my office and will post here.
    I am reactive.