Thread: about rf ics/modules and geared motors in bangalore

Junior Member User

Default about rf ics/modules and geared motors in bangalore

hi friends.i need some help.my brother is coming from bangalore next week.i am thinking of asking him to get me some components from there.

i need some information about where i can get low cost rf tx/rx modules in bangalore.please tell me the model name or number and approx costs involved for each pair and the location from where i can get them.the exact address.

these models should be easy to handle requiring few or no components to operate as i am new to this. It shud be easy to interface to avr and my pc for bidirectional communication.

Also suggest rf tx/rx ic's(not readymade modules) which can be used instead with least possible setup time.and also their costs .

here in hyderabad geared motors cost upward of 250 rupees .what abt the pricing in bangalore for each piece.heard they were cheap.if it is less then please tell me what is the rpm and price.

please tell me in detail as my brother may need all the possible info.

thats it.

reply soon.

thanks.

Default Hi

U could ask ur brother to collect geared dc motors from a company called ROBONENCE.they have various varieties of motors.

Call Mr suraj 080-41526083

Member Advanced User

Hi,
    I had never been to bangalore, nor do I have any idea. But one thing I would like to say from my experience, that first make a list of the specifications of the motors that u want, as you say you are a new bee. Your brother may be robbed or the motors that he brings may not prove useful. The specifications should be decided before the cost.

Blog Entries

Default bangalore

hacksgen,
    This forum has a WIKI link on EVERYPAGE, as well as SEARCH. Also , a misspelt 'BANGALORE' is present too.
    It is simpler to click on these rather than ask lengthy questions
    and get even lenghthier answers which sometimes makes no sense ( as seen in various posts by various people in this forum)

This forum has Everything!!
    You just have to 'browse' and 'Read'

have youy "read these" ??
    or, maybe, you want them hand delivered...?
    docel
    ^Anything is possible..
    after YOU prove it!!

http://bangalorerobotics.tripod.com

Junior Member User

hye docel.i have read the list.but my brother is a non techie.i did'nt want him to get ripped of by the shopkeepers in bangalore .thats why i asked the question in the forums since u bangalore guys may know the ceapest of places to buy electronic stuff.

dont mind

Blog Entries

Default rf

hi hacksjgen!!
    1. There are no 'rippers' in Bangalore, nor on my list; I dont recommend them, ever. 8)
    2. YOU must decide what YOU want, else we might decide what WE want or Think that YOU want. :lol: :lol:
    3. nmittal has said it..succintly enough. Some of the things are expensive and may not be what you need, based on OUR advise.
    4. The fine print in the wiki says 'good guys'... and they are.
    5. May be better to order hand delivery.

If anyone 'rips' anyone at Bangalore, just let me know.

Gud luck and gud hunting!
    docel
    ^Anything is possible..
    after YOU prove it!!

http://bangalorerobotics.tripod.com