Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where can i purchase RC servos

Blog Entries

look at the post RI goes to Innova in that.. look for the winning team robot's clip..

that is a hexapod with just one DC MOTOR!! the total cost of that hexapod is 300/-!!

Dude it is all about how you want to take the work out of the motor..

Rao

Blog Entries

...and thats because everyone wants to "copy" someone elses design and duplicate it 'identically'. Almost all Hexapods on the net are made of servos :!:
    It is time that every one understood: Steppers and Servos are NOT the only components for everything. There are plenty of ways to do the same thing. You dont even need to make a gear-box for a hexapod!!!

Bhatia, you are lucky to have a machine shop of your own: This is an oppertunity for you to create something different and innovative!A robo with servos and Futaba remotes, people will just nod. A robo with a DC motor and autonomous? People will stand up and stare!!

Just go at it and create something you can call your own and reap the appreciations and credits. Man, that feeling of pride and satisfaction is something you have to experience for yourself.

Good luck!
    docel
    ^Anything is possible..
    after YOU prove it!!

http://bangalorerobotics.tripod.com

Junior Member Newbie

Default Ur right.

Now that's something i ve not thought about till now. I think what u r saying is ablsolutely correct. And in my workshop, i hav complete set of tools and ideas available for designing a hexapod movements. I had some doubts about how 2 make the hexapod turn. I think wid little more work i can find out a way. Thanx for the guidance and help. I will keep u informed about what i m designing and builduing.

Thanx
    Shashank Bhatia
    Its not what life does to you, its you what you do with it.

Blog Entries

Since youve been enlightened might be of little use ...

Any how try http://www.indiarc.com/store/servos.htm