Thread: 89c51/52 & 89Sxx programmer

Default 89c51/52 & 89Sxx programmer

Hi all,

I had received number of emails regarding the 89c51 programmer.
    I am really sorry i was not able to provide you with the programmer because i was really too buisy with my job.
    but i tried to contact many of the guyes using roboticsindia website but the web page was not atall opening ??
    i am wodering what was the problem . whenever i tried to open the website some other site opened.
    atlas the website opened today.
    But now i have got the programmer ready with me and the harware is running fine .The hardware has the support for 89c51,89c52,89c55,89s51,89s52.
    right now i can give the freeware software that has support for 89c51 89c52 and 89c55.
    i have completed with the low level drivers for 89s51 and 89s52. but i am having some syncronisation problem in it.
    i am able to write data read data ,erase data from the chip using hyperterminal in windows but when i try to programme the chip from the VB programme that i have developed then the syncronisation problem creeps in.
    i think i will require some help as i am not getting time to concentrate on the development of the software(VB side) but i will try the same thing for some more time.
    If any one likes to have the raw drivers for 89s51 i can give it with the hardware i have developed. i have put one jumper for selecting 89cxx or 89Sxx series.
    I will be only charging for the harware and transport and the software is freeware which i can give on CD and its free.
    may be some one of you can find out the bug in the VB software.

rohitd
    r_rrd@rediffmail.com
    kharafriend@yahoo.com
    Try hard, as thats the only thing in your hand

my new mail id is r_rrd@math.net
    Try hard, as thats the only thing in your hand

Quote Originally Posted by rohitd View Post
    Hi all,

I had received number of emails regarding the 89c51 programmer.
    I am really sorry i was not able to provide you with the programmer because i was really too buisy with my job.
    but i tried to contact many of the guyes using roboticsindia website but the web page was not atall opening ??
    i am wodering what was the problem . whenever i tried to open the website some other site opened.
    atlas the website opened today.
    But now i have got the programmer ready with me and the harware is running fine .The hardware has the support for 89c51,89c52,89c55,89s51,89s52.
    right now i can give the freeware software that has support for 89c51 89c52 and 89c55.
    i have completed with the low level drivers for 89s51 and 89s52. but i am having some syncronisation problem in it.
    i am able to write data read data ,erase data from the chip using hyperterminal in windows but when i try to programme the chip from the VB programme that i have developed then the syncronisation problem creeps in.
    i think i will require some help as i am not getting time to concentrate on the development of the software(VB side) but i will try the same thing for some more time.
    If any one likes to have the raw drivers for 89s51 i can give it with the hardware i have developed. i have put one jumper for selecting 89cxx or 89Sxx series.
    I will be only charging for the harware and transport and the software is freeware which i can give on CD and its free.
    may be some one of you can find out the bug in the VB software.

rohitd
    r_rrd@rediffmail.com
    kharafriend@yahoo.com

Hi rohit, i m doin micro controller with dc motor .....by usein 89c52 ...i m havin hardware with me and i m done with drive ckt....but i m facin difficulty in controller ...i dont know how to connect and how to write the program ...i have logice with me ....so can u tell me who can help .....

Senior Member T-1000
    Blog Entries

@ jigneshch2003

The thread is 4 years old !! Next time, check the post dates before you type in a reply.
    .... I didnt do it ! ....

Quote Originally Posted by allbits View Post
    @ jigneshch2003

The thread is 4 years old !! Next time, check the post dates before you type in a reply.
    hi,
    i need ur help bcz i m looking for person who can design PCB micro controller for me ......by using 89cXX IC so can u help me...by the name and contact number........

Jignesh
    (09773485542)

hi iam doing project on transformer protection by wireless communication,using pic ic 16f73
    now i need a program for tuis what have to do
    Last edited by aruna.b; 04-06-2010 at 03:47 PM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by aruna.b View Post
    i want programs on pic ic 16f73,where have to find please help me
    for what application ....u can go to in google ...program for ur ic ...and then search for data-sheet thr r lot off program

HI ,
    you can buy a USB programer for the PIC from Extreme elecronics. In case ur budget is not that high u can make one high volatge programe search for Oshon Pic programmer on google. If you don't have time for this I can send u a home made prototype of oshon pic programer for 350 Rs.

Regards
    Asimov
    call me on 9582144659